Quality Always First:
General Extrusions, Inc. continues its tradition as a leading manufacturer of aluminum extrusions where quality always comes first. We were the 1st North American Aluminum Extruder to achieve ISO 9002 Certification. Currently we are ISO / TS 16949: 2002 2nd Edition certified. General Extrusions, Inc. produces aluminum extrusions in compliance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) requirements.
We utilize Lean Manufacturing techniques in our production processes. Our extensive in-house capabilities allow efficient and effective process controls to produce your aluminum extrusion requirements.
- Standard and custom aluminum extrusions produced in 3000 and 6000 series alloys.
- Up front design assistance utilizing our engineering support to aid in your product launch requirements. Including short run prototyping, first article or PPAP submissions.
- In-house aluminum extrusions, CNC machining, fabrication, assembly, anodizing and contract paint requirements.
- We operate two facilities to meet your requirements. Our Youngstown, Ohio facility produces custom extrusions including secondary operations in a 220,000 sq/ft facility. Our new Leetonia, Ohio facility produces standard and custom extrusions up to 12.5” in width in our 93,000 sq/ft facility.
We currently service the following industries:
- Electronics & Electrical Connectors
- Heavy Truck & Trailer
- Medical Equipment
- Metal Service Centers / Distribution
- OEM Machinery and Equipment
- Office Furniture / Lighting
- Recreational Equipment
- Valve / Linear Motion