Standard and Custom Aluminum Extrusions
CNC Machining for Aluminum Extrusions
Fabrication - Work Cell
Anodizing & Contract
Paint Finishing for Aluminum Extrusions
Machinery & Equipment
Electronics & Medical Equipment
Standard and Custom Aluminum Extrusions in 3000 and 6000 Series Alloys
Aluminum Extrusion Capabilities:
General Extrusions Inc. produces both standard and precision custom aluminum extrusions in 3000 and 6000 series alloys.
Our ability to produce intricate custom extrusion profiles with dimensional tolerances and surface finish tighter than industry standards, have been the key to our continued success since 1950.
Our aluminum extrusion presses utilize integrated computer process controls, which results in consistent quality for our customers.
- Youngstown, OH facility includes a 7” 1675 ton press in a 220,000 square foot manufacturing facility, which includes our secondary fabrication and finishing process capabilities.
- Leetonia, OH facility includes a 9” 3600 ton press in a 93,000 square foot facility, which is one of the most advanced extrusion facilities in North America. Extrusion profile widths up to 12.5” and lengths up to 53 foot long, with a maximum weight of 14 pounds per foot. Our unique quench system allows for higher than standard material properties in several alloy options.
- Current alloys offered: 3003, 6005A, 6061, 6060, 6063, 6463, and 6082.
- Utilization of vision system technology to accurately inspect geometry and dimensional aspects of your aluminum extrusion profiles.
- We have the ability to provide tensile tests in-house to assure we meet your material property requirements.