Anodizing & Contract Paint Finishing for Aluminum Extrusions
General Extrusions, Inc. can provide complete aluminum extrusion components including your finish requirements.
We have in-house anodize capabilities, as well as contracted paint and e-coating. GEI offers mechanical surface treatment prior to anodize or paint finish.
- Type II anodize up to 24 foot lengths in clear and colors.
- Clear conversion coating (non-hexavalent chrome)
- Type III hard coat anodize for aluminum wear surfaces or insulating purposes.
- Contracted powder coat painting.
- Contracted wet coat painting.
- Contracted Silk-screening.
- Contracted E-Coat solutions
- Mechanical finishing prior to anodize or paint including brushing, sanding and blasting.
Our ability to finish utilizing anodize, paint, or e-coating allows GEI to produce complete fabricated, CNC machined and coated extrusions. This eliminates the need for a long supply chain to provide your aluminum extrusion part requirements.